- M. A (English Litt.)
- M.A.( Journalism)
- LL.B (Distinctions)
Entered in Legal Profession 1977.
Enrolled as Advocate of Lower Courts Sindh & Balochistan
Enrolled as Advocate High Court of Sindh 31.07.1980.
Remained Member of Sindh High Court Bar Association
High Court Bar Library and Karachi Bar Association.
Practiced in Lower Courts & High Court, conducted
Civil and Criminal Trials, Habeas Corpus – Detention
& Probono Publico Matters .
Appointed as Additional District & Sessions Judge
06.06.1991 & served:
• District Sanghar– Shahdadpur from 16.06.1991
• District South, Karachi from 04.05.1992 to 11.05.1994.
• District East, Karachi from 12.05.1994 to 28.07.1995
& 03.12.1998 to 02.09.2000.
• Presiding Officer Special Court (Offences in
Banks) from 28.09.1995 to 14.04.1997 (During this period
held additional charge as Chairman Drug Court, Insurance
Appellate Tribunal and Foreign Exchange Regulation Appellate
• Secretary Provincial Assembly Sindh and also
as Secretary Common Wealth Parliamentary Association
from 09.05.1997 to 06.11.1998.
• District & Sessions Judge, District Dadu
from 03.09.2000 to 29.10.2003.
• Judge Accountability Court No.II, Karachi from
30.10.2003 to 07.11.2006.
• Judge Banking Court-III, Karachi from 13.03.2007
• District & Sessions Judge, District Malir
from 20.03.2010 to 17.09.2010.
• District & Sessions Judge, District South,
Karachi from 18.09.2010 to 19.10.2012.
• District & Sessions Judge, District Hyderabad
from 19.10.2012 to 19.08.2013.
• Imparting Training to in-service Judicial Officers
at Sindh Judicial Academy Karachi
Elevated as Judge
High Court of Sindh on 31.08.2013.
- School : Cantt Public School
Karachi. Awarded with
Qaid-e-Azam Scout Badge 1967.
- College: Government College
Nazimabad Karachi. Awarded 1st President's Rover Scout
Award of Pakistan– 1971.
Elected unopposed President of Student Union 1972-73
- Karachi University: Chairman
English Debating Society.
- Law College(s) Government
Islamia Law College, Karachi. Awarded with Allama
Iqbal Centenary Award on Distinctions in LL.B.
LLM First batch 1979, Urdu Law College
District Scout Commissioner, Karachi 1990-2013.
Served as Honorary Provincial Secretary & Provincial
Scout Commissioner, Sindh Boy Scouts Association.
Trainings received : Scout Wood Badge, St. John's
Ambulance First Aid Medallion & Civil Defence
General Instructor & Rescue Service.
Awarded with highest Scouting Award
on Exceptional & Distinguished Services by the
President and Chief Scout of Pakistan: 1)
Medal of Merit -1992, 2) Silver Palm- 2005 & 3)